E-Go LITE+ Folding Electric Bike
This fantastic new addition to the growing e-go folding electric bike family is sure to be a popular choice for people who want the versatility of a larger but still compact 7-speed folding bike.
With all the same great features of it’s smaller brother the “ e-go lite”, this bike has the addition of 20” wheels and 7 speed Shimano gears. It is fitted with the more powerful 7AH Samsung lithium-ion battery and can carry a payload of 110kg. Weighing in at just under 18kg net it is still a very compact, neat, and stylish electric bike.
With 4 modes including; walk, pedal power/assistance, cruise and normal bike mode it has everything you need for a modern method of travel.
The E-Go Lite + comes in 3 great colours for you to choose from -Satin black, Gloss red and metallic white.
Folded size 82cmx46cmx72cm
Fully loaded- Comes complete with front and rear mudguards- Front and rear lights- Disc brakes-bell reflector.
E-Go folding electric bikes are from UK stock and come with a full 12 month warranty against manufacturing and material defects
- Motor: 250w 36v
- Battery: 7Ah branded Samsung battery
- Range*: Up to 50km (31 miles)
- Speed: Up to 25km/h (15.5 mph)
- Wheel Size: 20” wheels
- Folded Size: 82x46x72cm
- Type: Foldable in 4 easy steps.
- Weight: 18kg net weight.
- 4 modes: Pedal assist, cruise, walk and standard bike mode.
- Includes: Mudguards, Lights (front and rear), bell and reflector.
- Colours: Satin Black, Glossy Red, Metallic White.
- Warranty: 12 month warranty against manufacturing and material defects. This does not cover normal wear and tear, damage/failure due to an accident, incidental or consequential damage or any use of the product that is inconsistent with the operating instructions as laid out in the user manual.
- Max load: 110kg
* Depends on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate dispatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a despatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does Let’s Get Electric deliver?
We offer FREE delivery anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
However, there may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote by emailing us at email@example.com.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.