E-Go MAX + Folding Electric Bike
E-GO Max+ much like its partner bike the Max is a larger version of its 2 children Lite and Lite+.
What makes this more upgraded Max+ different from the Max is its huge 4.25” fat tyres, great on sand and loose surfaces, a really contemporary design, very popular with the younger generation.
Again, as with all e-go folding electric bikes, it has great quality and finishes you’ve come to expect of this great brand with the same riding modes, colours and standard accessories as the rest of the family.
With a 14Ah Samsung lithium-ion battery to provide the power and 7 speed Shimano gears, this bike is as much at home on the beach or the street.
As with the whole range, this bike is foldable and has an innovative seat post battery enabling you to charge it in situ or removed it to charge in your home/workplace. Disc brakes front and rear mean you can stop this bike quickly and safely.
Folded size 93cmx48cmx72cm
Fully adjustable seat post and handlebar stem making this bike available to a huge range of riders.
E-Go folding electric bikes are from UK stock and come with a full 12 month warranty against manufacturing and material defects.
- Motor: 250w 36v
- Battery: 14Ah branded Samsung battery
- Range*: Up to 90km (56 miles)
- Speed: Up to 25km/h (15.5 mph)
- Gears: 7 speed Shimano gears
- Wheel Size: 20” wheels with 4.25" tyres
- Folded Size: 93x48x70cm
- Type: Foldable in 4 easy steps.
- Weight: 20kg net weight.
- 4 modes: Pedal assist, cruise, walk and standard bike mode.
- Includes: Mudguards, Lights (front and rear), bell and reflector.
- Colours: Satin Black, Glossy Red, Metallic White.
- Warranty: 12-month warranty against manufacturing and material defects. This does not cover normal wear and tear, damage/failure due to an accident, incidental or consequential damage or any use of the product that is inconsistent with the operating instructions as laid out in the user manual.
- Max load: 150kg
* Depends on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate dispatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a despatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does Let’s Get Electric deliver?
We offer FREE delivery anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
However, there may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.