Econic One CROSS COUNTRY Electric Mountain Bike
The Econic One range is brand new to the electric bike market and is taking it by storm. Built-in Europe they perfectly combine good value and high quality, no matter what you are looking for from an electric bike there is an Econic One for you.
Their aim is to give people the urban freedom to go anywhere, anytime. To make your travels quicker, smarter, and greener.
The Econic One is a smart e-bike designed to conquer the streets and level up your outdoor adventures. It's the perfect combination of smart technology, custom design and first class performance on different terrains. With a large battery, the Econic One can reach a range of 88miles between charges.
All Econic One bikes come with a 2-year warranty.
- Frame Size: Medium (44cm / 17"), Large (48cm / 18.8") or XL (52cm / 20")
- Frame: Aluminium 6061
- Battery Case: Aluminium 6061
- Battery Capacity: 36V, 500Wh
- Rear Hub Motor: Bafang 250W 45Nm torque
- Display: Bafang DP C18, CAN
- Controller: Bafang, Mounted in frame, CAN
- Rims: 28/29", double wall, 36 holes
- Spokes: Sapim
- Hubs: Shimano 475
- Tyres: 29" x 2.4" Continental
- Cassette: 10sp 11-42 Shimano
- Chain: 10sp, Shimano 116 links
- Gear Housing: Shimano
- Gear Shifter: Shimano Deore 10 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano DEORE 10-speed Shadow+
- Hydraulic Brake Front: Shimano BR-M6000
- Hydraulic Brake Rear: Shimano BR-M6000
- Brake Rotors: SRT66, 180mm front/160mm rear
- Handlebar: AL 640mm, black
- Grips: MTB with double lock
- Saddle: MTB/Trekking Active DDK
- Seatpost: 31.6 mm, AL
- Seatclamp: With QR, AL
- Stem: 45mm Alloy (for M) / 75mm Alloy (for L)
- Headset: 1 1/8, 1 1/2, semi integrated
- Fork: SR Suntour Raidon, Air, 100mm
- Mudguards: n/a
- Chain Guard: n/a
- Bottom Bracket: With integrated torque, PAS sensor
- Crankset: 34T, Narrow Wide, Alloy
- Pedals: Wide
- Kickstand: 40mm
- Front LED: Hermans
- Rear Light: Battery operated
- Charger: 36V 2A
- Bell: Standard
- Weight: 22kg
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate dispatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a despatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does Let’s Get Electric deliver?
We offer FREE delivery anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
However, there may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.